Always get hurt when you unhook the fish hook?
Removing a hook out from the fish is a bit risky. This is exactly what's this Fish Hook Remover Pro is designed for! No injuries, no pain. And you can operate it by one hand only while holding your rod in the other hand.
This Newly Designed Fish Hook Remover Pro has a rounded edge pin to ensure that it doesn't hurt your catch or your fishing line while you are trying to remove the hook.
- The fish hook Remover pro keeps your fingers safe from any kind of hook injury, and from sharp teeth.
- Unhook the fish fast, easy, and in a safe way.
- Operate the fishing hook remover by one hand only.
- Reduces the pain and harm for the fish.
- Easily remove hooks that were swallowed deeply by the fish.
- It is light-weight and will be easy to attach to your fishing vest – so it won’t drop by mistake.
Work in saltwater and freshwater: Made by stainless steel when you going fishing whether saltwater or freshwater you can use it.
Single Hand Operation: The ergonomic plastic handle can fit your palm perfectly. Great for single-hand use.
Remove Hooks Swallowed Deeply: Getting those troublesome hooks out, such as a gut hook.
More Protection: Don't worry about those fish with sharp teeth, such as trout and snapper, etc, the hook remover will keep your fingers away from hooks.
Less Harm: Remove most of the hooks even the deep embedded hooks with less harm to the fish that allows an angler to release fish to water.
Anodized Aluminum: Anodized Aluminum has good corrosion resistance to salt water, the ergonomics plastic handle provides a comfortable and natural grip.